As I came up to Tigerlily's blogs I noticed that she added a lot of voice tone in her blogs. She also added opinions on what she thinks and feels on the book. Tigerlily not just adds her own opinions but connects on what she feels.
The post that caught my eye most was on "Chasing Lincoln's Killer by James L. Swanson" In this post I noticed that she is referring her post to justice. Also the fact that she explains what she thinks justices is for example in this paragraph," Justice to me is some kind of closure. Kind of like an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. This saying means that if you take somebody’s eye or tooth, that person should have their eye or tooth taken out. In this case, if you kill somebody, that person should be killed. I think Justice is served by the murder of Booth. I think that justice was served not only for the President, but for the country. If Booth was still alive, people wouldn’t really have a sense that it is over. They wouldn’t have a reason for the death of the president, because that person who killed him was still alive. I also think that if Booth wasn’t not killed, us as Americans would not have closure." In this paragraph Tigerlily really REALLY wrote what she thought on justice. I also like the fact that she compares justice eye to eye and tooth to tooth. Like I don't compare what I think to other things.
Overall, Tigerlily's likes to connect with the author in many ways and she also likes to add her own opinions. I also like the way she not just compares but explains her comparisons in which I truly don't do that.
Here's the link to Tigerlily's blog: http://tygerlilygagnon.blogspot.com
Keren, this is very thought out and so sweet. Thank you! I really liked the things that you pointed out in my post, that now I am remembering, those components, like describing justice and connecting to the author is something I tend to do a lot. Thanks so much! This is really good and it shows that you actually read my post and understood what I was trying to get out.
ReplyDelete